At Davel International Mover, a Swiss company, environmental concerns are an integral part of the corporate culture.
- In 2006 Philippe Davel, CEO of Davel International Mover, demonstrated his personal commitment to an environmental program by creating www.movescan.com
- This Internet site is in fact a free platform enabling moving companies from around the world to enter available space in their trucks and containers.
- As a result, moving companies are able to consolidate shipments and avoid unnecessary travel for the benefit of all and of our planet.
- With this process the movescan team sincerely hopes to participate actively in reducing carbon emissions and to reduce the number of trucks on the road.
- “Every little thing counts.”