Davel International Mover
is committed to quality of service. From the initial appointment for a technical on-site inspection to quality control at the end of the relocation process, we do everything we can to ensure the proper completion of your move and to earn your satisfaction.
A medium-sized moving company
founded in 1969 by Mrs. and Mr. Edmond Davel, parents of Philippe Davel, the current CEO. With 38 years of experience, the company has successfully managed to address the specific needs of many institutional clients and large companies in the Geneva area. In summary, the Davel team is professional, discreet and flexible.
Our geographical location
at the Meyrin-Airport Industrial Park allows us to respond promptly not only within the greater Geneva region but also throughout Switzerland.
A solid and effective team of professionals
totaling several years of experience in office relocations is committed to excellence in packing, disassembly and reassembly of office furniture.
- We believe that each client is different. This is why we pay particular attention to follow-up. It is the only way for us to guarantee unsurpassed service quality.
- A team of professional movers especially trained and chosen to provide you with the best in moving techniques.
- Professional coordinators entirely dedicated to organizing your move.
- The use of new packing material perfectly adapted to haul and store office furniture, computers, delicate furniture and fragile items.
- Relocation schedules are determined according to your needs. Flexibility allows us to respond to emergencies.
- Rather than reacting to any problems that may occur, we strive to anticipate.
Years of experience have allowed us to develop the qualities you expect from a moving company. Today's mover must be proactive, reliable and honest.
Our Team Philosophy
"Our strength is our motivation. Our commitment is to make sure each move is tailored to the needs of the customer. Rather than reacting to any problems, we strive to anticipate them."